Relief,,,but hurt a bit...!!!

i'm relief...ak lega sgt...ak dh pon gtaw my besh buddy bout my feelings towards her...rsa lega sgt...hik3...even jwapan dia is no...but,i'm not that frust...ada gak la frust tuh...but we cannot force some1 to love us,right...??so,ak trima kputusan dia dgn redha...i respect her decision...even agk kecewa ak rsa tp kta xleh pksa kn3...??so,i hope she will open her heart someday even i'm not the guy...hu2...just now i hope i not make her feel pressure...bcoz that the important thing...i dun wan make her feel pressure after i propose her...hu2...and for my besh buddy..."jgn la rsa brslah...being honest is not a crime...hu2...even sometime truth will make some1 heart break...but its not ur fault k...dun feel guilty with me k...and i hope our friendship still the same as before...u have ur own reason for ur decision...that good enough for me,,even i dunno what r the reason...and i wan to know what are the reason,if u willing to tell me...and i will never blame u...trust me k..I WILL NEVER BLAME THIS ON YOU..!!!u not hurt my feeling that much...just a little bit hurt...but not the most hurt i ever feel before...i also love u and our friendship and i hope this will not effect our friendship and i hope i not make u cry tonight...hu2...qet arap kta still cm dlu k...u r still my best buddy and will always be...and 1 more thing,i understand ur decision...=)"

ak rsa lega sgt bla dh gtaw dia sal feeling ak kt dia and ak pon dh taw feeling dia kt ak...so,ak arap kmi still best buddy like before...hu2...for me,klao dia bg tao bnda btol pd some1 that propose her,itu x dinamakn sbgai menkn aty org...siapa sja yg kta cm tuh mmg criusly b***h...tell truth is not playing wif some1 heart,even sometime it may hurt some1 heart,but its not playing wif some1 heart...terus terang adalh bnda plg mulia...for whom to say tell truth is playing wif some1 heart,,plzz think twice before say it...and if u wan to say that for my best buddy,,think double triple twice...i know my best buddy and she not like that...






p/s : this my promise to u,my best buddy...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment