From My Heart...!!! Love Me...!!

my friends say
i'm a fool

to think that you're the

one for m

i guess i'm just

a sucker for love

bcoz honestly the truth

is that you know i'm

never leavin'

bcoz you're my angel

sent from above...


people try to tell me
but i still refuse to listen

bcoz they don't get

to spend time

with you

a minute with you

worth more than

a thousand days

without your love...



my heart is blind
but i don't care

bcoz when i with you

everything has disappeared

and every time

i hold you near

i never wanna let you go...




baby you can do no wrong
my money is yours

give you a little more

bcoz i love ya...

with me girl is

where you belong

just stay right here

i promise my dear

i'll put nothing above ya...



say that you love me..
how you do me...

say that you miss me...

tell me what i wanna hear

tell me

♥you love me♥....

No comments:

Post a Comment